Thursday, July 29, 2004

A week's update

Life is so very the hectic this week!!!! I can't believe I manage to drag myself through it. I have been neglecting calls and emails hellos from friends. Please pardon my rudeness. Dah la Performance evaluation pun this week. Going to Bangkok also err...tomorrow. HARRAMAAKKKK! I haven't pack..I haven't change money..I need my luggage from Adik!! * Breath in..Breath out..breath in...breath out...****
My week started badly with a slight fever and puking and bloating and perging. Funny, I don't get all this sickness during my pregnancy but with 3 bijik cempedak goreng I got all the morning sickness symtom.... My floor started to speculate on pregnancy AGAIN!! Oh well, whatever...Aku kerja jugak sebab macam segan nak ambik MC on Monday..so that I was, moping around the floor..melepek...
Tuesday, Wednesday...breeze through without a trace..Thanks to Actal supplied by Ruba.... with Account Managers walking in and out with more wrong information. Albert is for ever blur..rasa macam nak tokak kepala dia, ludah masuk dalam toilet and flush...but how do you that to a person who wish you to have a nice day???!!!
I will have to pen off here and carry on with my task..I'll see you people next week. Please doakan no birds or ayam sneeze kat aku and gang di Bangkok nanti.
Today, I am thankful that I have survived another week of pain in my own shoes. I am thankful Amir dah pass main Level 1 Prince of Persia and he stops bugging me to play it for him. Am thankful for "Friends" VCD so that I can watch them over and over again. Am thankful May got a translation job with Microsoft...Thankful that I am genuinely happy...happy..happy..happy and thankful.

No comments: