Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thankfulme..the great explorer with great findings

Ohh..ohh...lupa nak cerita about my exploration last week. I was exploring my..errr...how do I say this without sounding like a control freak...Okaylah!..Okaylah!...I was exploring my husband's handphone!!!! Don't ask me why...I won't go into details...but I discover something that makes me smile till today and looking him in a whole new way with doey eye..and whatever mushy thing they call it lah...He has a folder in hi Inbox especially for all my SMS that I have sent to him.. *****sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.....**** macam sweet ,kan? Are you guys sighing along with me??? I have been floating in the air ever since...my feet never seem to actually touch the ground. It makes me feel cherished and all the tears and anger seems not to matter. The power of love and affection stills WOWW me. He might not be the perfect man..but he is perfect for me. Read somewhere that bila you bercinta, you tutup sebelah mata, and bila you kahwin, you are suppose to tutup dua-dua belah mata...I guess that is kind of true..not all the way la..ada certain things that we have to give and take.
Dulu masa baru kahwin,aku selalu wonder, what my life would be if I married my ex BF...Allah SWT is great..he answered my question.The eye opener came when my Dad passed away. My husband was there, angkat my Dad's body, lovingly, he sat next to Abah and recite a whole juzuk of Al Quran. That moment, I knew he is THE ONE for me.....and if you ask me when is my MOST THANKFUL MOMENT, ...that's the one. (Oh, lupa nak mention my ex BF was Chinese.)
To my husband, M.A.H.M.I...I love you with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life! -quote by Elizabeth Barret Browning. And for that...I am THANKFUL.

No comments: