Sunday, October 03, 2004

My Saturday..

starts with a nasi lemak kat depan 7-11,
then exam teori untuk translation. Apa beza shudder, shiver, shatter....erkk...
Habis awal and pegi Ampang Point sat. Bought Amir's car seat. Graco is the cheapest. Belanja Adik makan Kenny Roger's. Sebenarnya aku yang nak makan. Roped him in.
Ena called and tell me her misery. I gave her the best advise I could think of at that moment. You guys are already married, officially... the rest doesn't matter.
Petang, tolong Mama dengan demonstrasi masak. Mak Vanidah Imran came to teach Persatuan Cikgu Pencen masak tose. The ghee tose is exceptionally sedap.Amir charmed everyone by calling everyone Opah and Atuk. Ada gak yang nak jadi Auntie...hmm...whatever lah..
Petang melepek gila
Malam, keluar bayar Citibank. Banyak machine out of order. Paling sikit pun orang beratur ada 15 people. Arrggh...esok lah bayar.
As I was drifting off to sleep, I was thinking to myself, everything went quite well today..Alhamdulillah.

No comments: