Monday, October 11, 2004

The rest of the weekend

Received a 6 page translation job from May on Friday. Was suppose to finish it over the weekend. I did try very hard to do it on Saturday but the determination was abandoned half way as tumbling around wrestling with Amir, my little wrestler seems more fun. I let him win all the time. Perhaps I should let him lose once in a while so he knows that he cannot win all the time.
End up finishing the translation on Sunday. Had a splitting headache due to the night out to Uptown Pasar malam. Was back at 4 pm. Crazy husband I have. I complained that we never have a night out anymore and he brought me to a pasar malam. Hampeh..And they say woman complains...how la not to complain? Aiyoyoo..Was literally typing with one left finger as the other hand was used to apply pressure to my forehead.
Amir pour my newly bought shampoo (RM 25 a bottle to be precise) into the toilet. Erghhhhhhh....marahnya!! Why so expensive? because my hair drops profusely whenever my hair reaches shoulder length. How to be Mama Rock la like that?
May, my editor and my life long friend said I did ok with the translation. It could have been better if I could do the Translation Proses yang ke 3 -Penstrukturan.
All and all, everything turn out alright...for that I am thankful.

No comments: