Monday, October 11, 2004

Annual Dinner-Oct 9th 2004

Quite meriah ...Different venue this year. No longer in the Mines Convention Centre. This year, Sunway pulak.
We forgot to assign someone to come early and reserve the table, so we all dapat table kat belakang. Luckily Azie & Herney yang tak berpuas hati pegi jadi PI menyiasat kat depan. 20 minutes later, we're sitting right infront of the stage, next to the VIP table. The only thing I regret is the mercun thing. Naik pokak den ...
Wendy was busy SMSing voting Jac for Malaysian Idol....using my phone!!! Nasib baik la phone bill tak pernah exceed credit given.How many did she sent? Let's just say till today, I am still getting the sms reply saying that "the voting is close, see you next year". Aiyoo...never buy a phone with the "Add Receipient" feature.
Harith Iskandar was the MC, he mispronounce Datuk Jamaluddin as Datuk Jalaluddin...too much of Astana Idaman I guess. And don't think he'll be the MC again...Fat chance...Ada ka...you pronounce the one and only Datuk Jamal in the entire corporate sector. Dushh..
Zahid, Zarina and Linda performed...they need more communication skill. Linda was pretty. I snapped a few photos and MMS it to my hubby. Zarina was surprisingly petite..or has she been losing weight?
Then Siti Nurhaliza was next. The crowd went wild. She started the show by thanking the VIP. She thank the Tan Sri-Tan Sri yang sudi hadir....The problem is, we do not have any Tan Sri in the house...just 3 Datuks..**sheeessshhhhh...** What a blunder. Tapi she can be quite spontaneous & funny.
Oh? Door gift this year, RM 500 voucher for MMS phone...yeah..and if I do get another one...I will have to spend about RM 1300 ++ to get a good one.
All and all...I am thankful I am working with one of the Top 10 companies in Malaysia. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: