Sunday, October 03, 2004

Legaaa...

Hari ni habis exam for my Diploma In Translation. Weeeee......leganya. Woke up in the morning with a headache.One uphamol and a ghee tosei later, masuk dewan periksa. Ada pulak translation on headache. Without thinking I chose to answer that question, and dedicate it to my headache that morning. Another question was about CEO of the year.I dedicated that one to Datuk Jamaluddin Ibrahim, my CEO. Malas nak fikir bebanyak.
I don't know why I did this in the first place. Perhaps saja gatal nak menambah Diploma yang ada. Or maybe I need something new to do in my life. It was a good one though. I got to meet some new people whom I'd like to keep in touch like Sharlynna, Anwar and Shila. I got to see more of my long life good friend, May, whom I hardly see if not because of this class. And I rebond with my brother. Lynna, Anwar and Shila cracks me up..Lynna kabut, and her expression when she sat on her ringing mobile just to silence it will forever stuck in my mind. You see, the mobile is also on vibrate mode. Hehehehehehehehe...
Okaylah, dengan tak malunya aku mengaku I really wanted my name as the subtitlist in any of my favourite sitcom. There!! I've said it.
Ending this post in a thankful note...I am done with the translation course....

No comments: