Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Penang trip.

Planning to use the RM 1K travelling voucher to go the Penang. Between me and Adik, we have RM 2K to spend. Been surfing for nice hotels that has been recommended by a few friends. Mama said that arwah Abah wanted to bring her to E&O Hotel...So Adik & I plan to stay there for a night. It's gonna be a surprise for her.Nganga kejap tengok the place in the net.Click here to view http://www.e-o-hotel.com/ .Then we are going to stay in Lone Pine pulak click here http://www.penang-hotels.com/lonepine/ . Am taking the promotion price for 3 days 2 night stay.
I hope we can make Mama happy and feel cherished. After all, she's the only parent we have now. I force myself not to think about Abah so much as it makes me sad that I did not spend so much time with him to show him how much I love him. Mesti dia bangga gila anak dia bawak dia jalan instead of the other way round. Tak terbalas jasa Abah bawak kami pi Disneyland dulu.He cried when I gave him my very first duit gaji. Sometimes I feel like I am the black sheep of the family, tapi sebenarnya aku la the apple of his eyes. Abah, I miss you..very much...
I have a loving father who loves me very much and in my every prayer I ask Allah to love him as much...for that I am thankful.

1 comment:

thankfulme said...

Errr...no la,,that's my bro..