Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Merdeka weekend update

29th August 2004
Jawa kahwin. Alamak lupa nak bawa baju kurong for it. Dushh...had to wear that yellow kaler yang berkain terbelah..haven't worn it for ages.Terpaksa la jalan macam baru lepas beranak sebab nak menjaga tata susila.
Sent SMS to Ida PD, sampai kat Ida Maluri instead. I am such a doink these days.
30th August 2004
Lupa nak bawak shirt for work. Another dushh..
Took the commuter from Seremban to work. Try not to tertidur tapi tewas juga, sedar-sedar ada kesan lipstick kat tangan..hopefully I did not embarrass myself, but what the heck, half of the gerabak is sleeping. I don't think they care.
Sampai office realize I left my security tag & name tag pulak..**sighhh***
31st August 2004
Selamat Hari Merdeka. Back to KL. Tertinggal susu Amir pulak. Mannnn..what's wrong with me!!!
1st September 2004
Adik meracun untuk ke Cherating. I am so tempted!!
Thankful for I am only human and selalu kalut..nobody expect me to be perfect..

No comments: