Thursday, December 29, 2005

I think I should..

The tenant who is staying at the Shamelin condo is moving out. My agent is looking for a new one. If no one is interested ,I will take it as a sign that I should move in. I will have to give up some luxuries to pay the bank on my own. I can afford the luxuries a sI am staying with my mom...save a lot, eh? You think I can do it? a place of my own....sounds nice eh? My dream home is a house with an O shape...or L shape...with a matured garden in the middle. French window...big kitchen with an island...(even though I can't really cook...but who cares, I am no MArtha Stewart). A study room for all my books and craft stuff, a bedroom that will be decorated like a Bali hotel room or something like that. a play room for my kids...If I move in, I will be at Level 5, oveseeing a swimming pool and with KLCC scenery. 3 bedroom with 2 bathroom. One of the bathroom is so small, I had to move my butt out of the way before I close the door...(or is it my butt is the problem here)? A far cry from my L shape dream home. I'll settle for that for now...Boleh lah tu... At least I have a place to call a home...and it''s mine..All mine. for that, I am thankful.

No comments: