Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I can feel it forming...the six pack

Another motivational pep talk to myself. I only feel pain actually. Baru masuk hari ke 3. Camna ni? Takpe...teruskan usaha anda.
Today Air Asia's website very the busy dengan orang cari tiket free. Tried last night, to no avail. Then again, I was not trying serious enough as I seriously do not have any destination i mind. Rasa macam nak pegi Bangkok again, rasa macam nak pergi Bali, then ada rasa macam nak pergi Bandung....ok now rasa macam nak minum air Bandung...*Sigghhhh**
Arif dah start putting everything in his mouth. My bag, our remote control..semua dah ada patch air liur dia. This morning he was pulling the daun mempelam into his mouth. Nampak macam kambing la pulak anak aku tu. My kid.
He is also starting to laugh out aload when we make faces at him. Most beautiful music in my ears..
I am thankful, I am a mother.

No comments: