Saturday, January 22, 2005

Resolusi harian...

Second day of Aidil Adha, I had to go back to work. Sayang nak ambik cuti as HR will deduct 1 day Annual Leave for a half day work Mana aci!
Started the day dengan resolution untuk menjadi wanita berkarier yang independent. So instead of taking the commuter to they city (ala-ala New York gitu..) as usual if I go to work from Seremban, I drove instead. Sempat lagi breakfast alone kat R&R Seremban, something we never did as it’s so dekat dengan KL.
Resolution kedua, nak jadi wanita yang elegant, poise and serene a.k.a tak kalut. Hari ini, saya akan berjalan dengan penuh gaya, takde kawad macam selalu, with my head held high. Take note, head held high not nose, ya..
Resolution kedua berakhir about 1.58pm masa nak keluar parking. There was no attendant kat ticket booth tu, so I kind of gave a gentle honk….very demure gitu.. The honk turned out to be a blast instead…aku sendiri terkejut sampai terpelanting tiket. Imagine me trying to catch the flying thing….and that damn thing has wings, I tell you!!! I even apologize to the attendant later. There goes my poise and serene…welcome back kalut. Takde maknanya resolution kedua nih…
Apa-apapun, I am thankful, my family and friends, even my extended family accept me just the way I am. And I must be quite special sebab my hubby still thinks he’s in love with me after he saw me doing the “Kampung Si Pening Lalat” dance. Don’t know what I am talking about??…go watch “Ahmad Albab”.

No comments: