Monday, January 03, 2005

First day at school

My god daughter, Sara is going to school today. Called her up to wish her luck. She said "Thank you and I love you Auntie Shamm". For a second I was stunned because I felt that at that moment I could save the world. I could snatch all the kids away from the Tsunami's wrath. But then again, I would deprive them from being angels waiting for their parents in heaven.****sighhh** Life is so full of difficult choices. I need a hug...I really do need a hug. I think I'll just hug whoever comes in my way after this. I hope it's not Ratna...it will look bad..he's a guy ..office gossip and all.....plus...he is too huggable, I can't expand my hand to fit his waist. Then I'll have to be ...what's her name...that Mrs Incredibles ?God, now I am rambling. For the choices I have been given, for the right choices I have chosen and for the wrong choices I have been given the chance to correct it...I am Thankful. "Good luck, Sara...and I love you too.."

No comments: