Friday, January 28, 2005

Me on Holiday

Will be taking the whole week off to go for a holiday. Will be in Kangar , Perlis for 2 days...yeaaa....2 nights of Hi Tien kat Kuala Perlis..Then off to Penang. will be staying in Grand Plaza Park Royal...courtesy of my company. Thank you for the RM 1K travel voucher, Big Boss. Whoever came up with the idea is brilliant....naikkan gaji dia!!! I a am so thankful..Hope the travel won't stress my baby...she/ he's gonna be 20 weeks next week...I think? My tummy is going forward...not forward enough for me to put my mug on it yet...but...Oh well...You know...
Looking forward for the long CNY weekend jugak. I have to work that Saturday though. Spoil sport!!!
Ohh...Valentine's is coming too...for anyone who wants an alternative from sending fresh flowers..send balloons instead!! Our website is down...so, go visit our backup at http://kindasweet.textamerica.com/
Till then, doakan kami sekeluarga selamat pergi dan selamat pulang. Adios amigos muchachas. Muakhhh!!!

No comments: