Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy 8th Anniversary..

All I want is for you to give me that soft look across a crowded room.... that smile to make my heart skip a bit,our pillow talk right before we fall asleep, for you to reach for my hand..for you to hold me when I cry..
All I wish is for you to tell me what went wrong..
All I need is a kiss for no apparent reason..A call just to say hi even if we see each other every day...

Instead you gave me a Kenneth Cole wrist watch....*Gulpp** Eh** Best jugak...Hehehehehe...I'll take it..I am wearing it at the moment.

He bought the couple's set watch. The same design and color, except for the size.
I like the thought of him wanting to wear something similar to me..Like wearing sedondon color to a wedding.

Kind of remind me of arwah Tan Sri Nasimuddin & his wife, Puan Sri Zaleha.After reading about his demise baru I realize what NAZA stands for...So sweet,kan? So poignant....so sad..

Well, Happy 8th Anniversary to us...Thank you Baby, despite all the silent misunderstanding we have, I know I am there in your heart...somewhere..I hope to stay there, forever and always.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

opppssss.... sorry.... aku terforgot to wish you.... mintak ampun banyak2 ye....

fulltime mom

thankfulme said...

Your other half remembered...it's in his reminder..IT freak 'tol...

Anonymous said...

Darnit.... He didn't even remind me. That doink. Malam nie dia kena tidur luar.... LOL

ftm

thankfulme said...

Ahaks! Make him sync his phone reminder to yours la..
**I can her him saying.."Can you not give her ideas?!"
Lariii....

Anonymous said...

LOL.... I think he's had enough of your ideas.... hahaha....

love u sis.

thankfulme said...

Love you more, sis.