Monday, February 20, 2006

Almost got hit...

while trying to cross the road after lunch tadi. The Hyundai Sonata (Jag wannabe..or was it the other way round?) didn't stop at the Zebra crossing. You want a zebra to actually cross baru nak stop ke? Bongok! Beli kereta mahal mahal tapi courtesy sikit pun tak dak. Tak tengok ke kat luar ni panas lit-lit?...hang sitting in the car with the aircond and all...no harm in stopping for like 5 kali kelip mata. Ngok!
Oh!..on the other note, EM paid me RM 60 for 3 Valentine's delivery I did for him last week. Ahaks!!! Bestnye...I think I'll take leave again next year and do Valentine delivery je... Buat apa penat badan buat delivery untuk business sendiri which is almost non existence. Asyik aku je yang terhegeh hegeh.
I am RM 60 richer...minus RM 20 for the gas. Oraitkan? Maybe I should do delivery services for the florists in KL. I can even buy my Yellow color Kangoo Renault, kan?
Hehehe...I love my ideas...sometimes I can be so brilliant and vain all in one breath. Ahaks... For that , I am thankful.

No comments: