Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Extreme Makeover

I watched Extreme Makeover few nights back. The homecoming part never fails to make my eyes watery...The surprise , the touching words....And the memang extreme makeover... ternganga a bit...Maybe they purposely make them look really bad ...without makeup and all to show the extremeness of the changes. I mean...some of them are quite hideous. Now I sound mean!!
And as I lay myself to sleep...i thought, do I want to have that chance? To change my face..to have slimmer tummy & thigh? Will it make my husband brush off a smile which is a little sweeter than mine? And without any hesitation, I am thankful...I love me just the way I am. Actually...I don't really mind if my husband terpana dengan sekuntum senyuman sebab I am always in his situation. Myself can't help it if Ako Mustafa smiled his lopsided smile...Aku pun terpeleot dan terkedu dan terpaku dan longgaq lutut....and the worst part..He was not even smiling at me!!!!! On TV aje....Sad case or what? Yeah..pathetic is more like it.

Hehehehhe...for the silliness in me and all of the above...I am thankful.

No comments: