Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Other Blogs...

I normally started my day by coming a little bit early to work, on the internet and read blogs. Normally aku start dengan Adik punye..http://www.mawarhamzah.blogspot.com/ sebab the blue colour always seems to make me a little bit ceria...Adik rajin dok tukar blog skin dia..tapi dah agak lama tak diupdate...busy la tu..
Then I'll go on and read http://donababygurl.blogdrive.com/. This girl is funny, very expressive and spunky. I might not agree with a few of her sentiments but what the heck..its her blog, her right...aku ni dok baca je and enjoying it pulak lagi. Then aku akan baca http://gongkapas.blogspot.com/ by Dina Zaman..Yang ni lagi pecah kepala,, lawak gila. She's my favourite writer few years back. She has her own column, Dina's Dalca in NST. Every Tuesday if I am not mistaken. She used to make me laugh...and that makes others wonder what's so funny in a news paper. I think I need all these carefree readings. Bila aku baca the happenings in the world, aku depress. It is so easy to fall into that pit hole. I read somewhere that the most chronic penyakit in the future will be stress. Oh, read her "Berasmara Dengan Hantu Raya" jugak..ada link in her blog..meremang bulu roma..
Others yang aku baca, Azman's, Adik's hubby..very technical...Fahroe's..can be technical also..and the latest to my addition is a blog by Jemima Tagal....anak Dr Judson Tagal who perished in the helicopter accident in Mount Murud. http://www.xanga.com/skin.asp?user=jemmtt Sedih..I sat in front of my PC with tears streaming. Her words touched my heart...it's hard to lose a father. It's harder when it's so unexpected..Masa Abah pergi dulu, we've known 3 months in advance. The "Motor Neuron" is not cureable. And when he died, I felt relief..I can't bear the helplessness, the sadness and the pain. He is in good hands now.From a healthy man, who walked everywhere, he turned into a very skinny person, who can't talk and move. The only thing that he can move himself is his eyes...and those eyes...Ya Allah, maha berat penghapus dosamu. If only I can hug him one more time...
I am thankful, I had the chance to be engulfed in his love for 28 years...to receive his wonderful letters when I was away from home, to know he is the only one who remembers my birthday when the rest don't, to share his kacang goreng in front of the TV while watching"Golden Girls", to have him married me to my hubby...Compared to all the anak yatim yang mungkin tak ingat atau tak merasa langsung kasih sayang seorang Ayah..I am the lucky one....for that..I am thankful.

No comments: